My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Sunday, May 13, 2007

Our Backyard


So the Hispanics up the block are having a party. They don't have loud parties often, so I don't mind too much. But do they have to play tuba music? Mexican tuba music, my favorite. Is that an un-PC thing to say? Probably.

I wanted to see if my video camera would pick up the sound, but every time I try to listen to it, all I can hear is the Mexican tuba music from outside. But, it is a nice tour of my backyard. What do you think?

1 comments:

Nathaniel said...

Haha, yeah you can hear it, but watch out Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson might get upset if you say that. Oh wait, it's Mexicans. They don't care then.

Visitors