My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Wednesday, May 30, 2007

More Memorial Day Picnic Pictures


Brent and the brauts


Brent and Ed Soja. Ed works outdoors, so he has TONS of facial hair during the winter. This is hairless Ed. OK, he's not hairless, but it's a lot less than the winter!


Jim and Joy


Andrew Simco :)


A Cercone kid, Les Nicholas, Brent, and Ron Dodd. They had fun playing Bean Bags. Brent was happy because his team won :)

4 comments:

Mr. Matt said...

glad to see eveyone had fun.

a said...

It was a lot of fun. My responsibility at church (or one of them) is Activities. This was the 3rd that I'd planned. I'm glad that so many people showed up. And I think that everyone else had fun too.

By the way, Matt, you're doing a great job with your blog! Looks terrific!

And, just so you know, Brent got to go and talk to AO Marshall yesterday, and we're having a joining evening at the church tonight! Should be a lot of fun!

Erin said...

Looks like you guys have a fun ward!

a said...

Well........we had fun at the picnic. I don't know about the fun ward part. It's got it's issues :) But then, don't they all!

Visitors