My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Friday, May 18, 2007

My New Purse

We were at the mall the other day, getting me new glasses (civil war approved :) and stopped by one of my new favorite stores, Steve and Barrys. They sell all sorts of apparel and stuff. Pretty neat. And it's all relatively inexpensive. We got some pretty good deals.


This is my new brown purse. Love it :) It was only $3.49. Can't beat that. I also got 2 new shirts, one white and one brown. Plus, their jewlery was 1/2 off. So, I got a new pair of earrings, a necklace, and a bracelet. Yeah me!

Brent got 3 new T's (SIU - Carbondale), Jacob got a new skull sweatshirt, and Tom got a nice coat. It looks like a Letter jacket, and is black and red. It's a racing coat, I think. Very nice for $10. Can't pass up a deal like that.

Just so you think that we didn't stiff the little kids, Eme got a phone toy from the Disney store, and Joe and Jim got harmonicas. See, we're fair :)

0 comments:

Visitors