My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Friday, May 04, 2007

Tom and his Flip

We tried for about 5 minutes to get a good picture of Tom in mid-flip, but this was the best that we could get. My camera has a 4 second delay before the picture takes, so it's real hard to estimate when to take the picture.


And no, he didn't hurt himself. It just looks like he broke his neck ;)

4 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

That looks like it would hurt!!

a said...

That's why I don't do flips on the trampoline.......well, I guess there's other "issues" too :)

Anonymous said...

Yea, his head is missing!

a said...

Tom, the headless wonder!

Visitors