My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Toy Time!

The kids wanted to play with some different toys today, but I told them that before we'd get the box out, they had to clean up the living room. Here they are, hard at work.




Now that it's clean, here's the toys. Today, it was the barbie box. See, I take most of their toys, and put them in storage boxes. We have an Imaginext box, a GI Joe box, a doll box, a stuffed animal box, a dress up box, a lego box. Anyway, you get the idea. So, for the past 6 months, they've been put away in the basement. I didn't want to clean up the mess. So I get the idea today, to let them play with 1 box a day. That way, we rotate the toys, and they get a chance to play with new thing. We'll see how it goes.









They all had a lot of fun with the barbies. It kept them occupied for a whole hour. And for little kids, that's a long time!

2 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

Yes, an hour is a super long time!! I look forward to the time when Ella can play for longer then 10 min with one thing!

a said...

Honestly, that's why I had so many. They play with each other, and then I don't have to play with them :)

Visitors