My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Memorial Day Flag Ceremony

Thanks so much to Brother Simco for emailing me these pictures from the picnic. I remembered my camera, and took it out to get tons and tons of pictures, and realized that the memory card was at home. Nice. So I was so glad that he took all these great pics, and emailed them to me!





1 comments:

CSA Brent said...

That looked like it was an awesome flag ceremony. I wonder who put that on...hehe!

Visitors