My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Thursday, May 24, 2007

There's No Pleasing Some People

OK, so after compaling all winter long about how cold and nasty it was here.....I'm hot!!!! It was almost 90 yesterday, and it's hot again today. We don't have the AC in the windows yet, because they're so expensive to run. I'm sweaty, and I hate sweating. Isn't that a boy thing, not a girl thing? Girls aren't supposed to be sweaty!

Anyway, I'll let that be my excuse for not doing much lately. Well, I guess I did do a few thing. I cleaned and re-organized the little kids room yesterday, moped the floor and organized the junk cabinet today. I folded laundry yesterday. I washed all the dishes (hey, I don't have a dishwasher, so that one counts!) yesterday. I guess I have been doing something. The heat just zaps all of my energy, and makes me feel lazy. Enough of that!

So hows the "challenge" coming along? I did really good yesterday, but not so good today. I woke up tired, and wanted to eat. Funny how we sometimes use food to make us feel better. But I"m gonna have a wonderful rest of the day, food wise.

One of the best dinners, portion wise, that I've found is found below! Enjoy

150 calories - 8 oz potatoes (you really need a food scale :)
boiled, then mashed (use spray butter and 2 Tbsp skim milk)
150 calories- 1/4 box of rice a roni (find one that is 24o calories for 2.5 servings)
35 calories - 1/2 can green beans
120 calories - 4 oz chicken breast (cooked in skillet with seasoning)
60 calories - 1 slice of bread (with spray butter)

This is a huge meal, and is very filling.

Then, I have diet jello in the evenings. It has no calories, in essence, and is quite tasty. Free food is the best! Good luck today, girls!

5 comments:

Lyn said...

You are so funny! Sounds really filling! Hope you get cooler, try the water spritz and fan thing! Hang in there. . .

Chris Zahlmann said...

I was always told, "Girl's don't sweat, they glisten!" hehe

Anyway, it should really help you with the 10 lb challenge - esp on the day you weigh in...water weight ya know!

Chris & Stephanie said...

Oops, that was me, I forgot my husband was signed in!

CSA Brent said...

Yeah, the weather is cooler today. Only supposed to get up to about 70. Gotta love it :)

Chris & Stephanie said...

I was always told, "Girl's don't sweat, they glisten!" hehe

Anyway, it should really help you with the 10 lb challenge - esp on the day you weigh in...water weight ya know!

Visitors