My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Friday, May 11, 2007

Mike Wallace and Mitt Romney


So on 60 mintues, Mike Wallace asks Mitt Romneys wife if they had premarital sex. Mitt quickly said that they weren't going to go into stuff like that, but said, no, the didn't then the subject was changed.

Come on Mike Wallace! Stop being a chump. What an inappropriate question to ask someone's wife!

2 comments:

Lyn said...

He is sure a great man, I hope they just let him prove it by electing him Pres.!!!

a said...

I don't think that he'd win, but wasn't it you that said that he'd be good for VP? That would be great. Not that I don't like him. I just don't think he has enough support.

Visitors