My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Tuesday, May 08, 2007

New Food Product

I recently discovered these, and love them! They are Wishbone Salad Spritzers, and are awesome! They are only 1 calorie per spritz, or 10 for 10. Nice! I had a salad today for a "free" snack, and it was only about 20 calories. I love "free" food! And they're pretty tasty. I have 3 different flavors to choose from. A definite "must" for those on a diet!

3 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

Is it like salad dressing?

Unknown said...

I saw a commercial for this stuff the other day.

a said...

Yah, it's like salad dressing in a squirt bottle. And the squirts are huge. It's great stuff!

Visitors