My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Orchestra Concert

Here's a few pictures from the Orchestra concert. Jacob did great, but it was a little hard to keep 4 kids under control. Let me clarify. It was a little hard to keep Jim under control. When the orchestra started playing, I sent Tom and Jim out to the hall to walk around.

Then, after Jacob's group was done, the 4 kids and I went out in the hall and hung out. It was a long rest of the concert. 45 mintues in the hall with 4 kids. WOW. I bet you were me :)










6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a fun blog! Love how you change it all the time. You look fantastic - even better than when you got married. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Tell your mom, sister and Stephanie that they need to change their blogs to allow anonymous comments - I can't comment!!!

a said...

I'll let them know :)

And thanks, I feel a lot better now than when we first got married. I weigh about 20 lbs less. That'ed do it :)

Lyn said...

joe says you need to register or open a gmail account then it works....HI patti i miss you!

Lyn said...

GREAT SHOTS MISSY

Anonymous said...

I gotta register?!?!?! I don't wanna.... Hi Lyn, I miss you too! You got lots of CUTE grandbabies.

Visitors