My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Thursday, May 03, 2007

Ice Cream Anyone?

When we went to the grocery store yesterday to get apples and bag salad, we found Edy's ice cream on sale for $1.88 a carton. Great price! So we got 2. They were the slow churned 1/2 the fat kind. Only 100 or 120 calories per 1/2 cup. Not too bad for a snack, eh?

Here's Eme and Joe, waiting patiently for their root beer float!

Here's Tom. There's root beer float bubbles on his lip, so he's posing. It kinda just looks like a snarl though :)

Jim is feeding Jacob pancakes. Later, he moved on to ice cream cone bites. Jacob is a tricky one :)

Hello Joe!

I love these pics of Jim. The sun in his eyes makes them just sparkle.



Anyone want a kiss?

5 comments:

Lyn said...

did you use chocolate ice cream in the floats? or was that just the cones? mmmmm

a said...

Chocolate in the cones, and vanilla in the floats. Except for jacob, who wanted 1/2 and 1/2. OK, whatever. I don't care. Make your float nasty. But then, i don't like root beer floats anyway. i like root beer, and i like vanilla ice cream, but i'd much rather have them separate, thank you :)

Nathaniel said...

Real A&W Root Beer from their restaurant with vanilla ice cream is awesome. After the ice cream is gone, the root beer is creamy and better than ever.

a said...

OK, I'll give you that. I do like A&W at the restaurant Root Beer floats. Those are good!

a said...

Have you noticed that I can't take a picture of this kids unless he's totally filthy! I"m such a good mom :)

Visitors