My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Sunday, May 06, 2007

My Poor Toe!

While camping this weekend, Jacob and I were trying to move a picnic table. I, being the grown-up, was walking backwards. Of course, I didn't see the huge water jugs right behind me, and tripped. My toe was killing me when I got up, but I shook it off, and continued to move the table. That was before breakfast. It was hurting most of the day, so finally at dinner time, I took off my shoe to have a look. It was purple! Nasty bruise, eh?


4 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

OUCH! Hey your foot looks a bit like mine!

a said...

Similar genes, eh?

Chris & Stephanie said...

Yikes! That hurts me to look at! I hope it gets better soon - your toe and Brent's nose, what a pair! ;o)

a said...

It looks even worse now. The brusing spread into my foot. Poor me. It doesn't really hurt, cause it's kinda numb. A lady at church thought that I may have broken it. Nice.

Someone was teasing brent that I's hit him, and I said, yah, but he stepped on my foot! We're quite the pair.

Visitors