My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Friday, May 11, 2007

Friday Morning Breakfast

Tom and I were the first ones awake today. The kids were up late last night, so they slept in thismorning. Tom was up at 7:15, so we went to make breakfast for everyone. This is another version of French Toast. I think it's our best so far!



Pull Apart French Toast

2 pks refrigerator biscuits
6 eggs
2 Tbsp milk
1 1/2 Tbsp melted butter
cinnamon
vanilla
4 Tbsp sugar

Cut the biscuits in quarters. Put in large bowl. In separate bowl, wisk eggs, milk,butter, cinnamon, vanilla, and sugar.

Pour egg mixture over biscuits. Pour in greased pan, and bake at 4oo degrees until brown. Cut and serve. It's sweet, so you don't need to use syrup if you don't want to.

3 comments:

Lyn said...

Bethany, you are a wonder! I love ya

a said...

This was so much easier than making French toast! The kids LOVE French toast, so this was my way of getting out of making it :)

The McCullough Family said...

I am thinking it might be good camping in a Dutch Oven!

Visitors