My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Saturday, May 26, 2007

New Boxes

Last week when I went to the thrift shop, I found a wooden box. It was the perfect size for our civil war stuff. We take plastic boxes right now, but they don't really fit in. So, it was on $2. Not too bad. Well, Brent got to looking at it, and decided that he could make some more. His is a little different than the original, but frankly, I like his better. Isn't he good!



3 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

Nice box..Mom said she thinks Brent looks like Sawyer Brown..that country singer dude

a said...

can't recall what he looks like

CSA Brent said...

Those boxes each take 3-4 hours a piece. I've now made 5 of 'em and have 2 more to make...but we won't 'farby' at the next reenactment!

Visitors