My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Our New Sandbox

Need a cheap idea for your kids for summer? Buy a large storage box from Wal-mart, and fill with sand. If you feel like spending money, you can buy the play sand, but it's about double in price. We bought leveling sand. Can't be worse than digging in the vacant lot next door. The rail road sprays with chemicals to kill the weeds, and my children dig out there. Lovely. I tell you, one of these days, we're all gonna keel over dead. Sorry Grandma :)







4 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

How much are the blue plastic pools? Sure would be more room for 5 kids! But then I guess you'd need more sand eh?

a said...

Yah, the kiddie pool would have worked. It's only about $10. But then it wouldn't have a lid, and the animals would get into it. But yah, they would fit in there much better :) and yah, it would have been more for the sand. It was about $2.50 a bag. I bought 4 bags, but only put 3 in the storage box.

Chris & Stephanie said...

What a great idea! A lid! Definitely don't want it used as a litter box!

a said...

There was a sandbox that I wanted to get at the store, but it was $60. Didn't want to spend that much money. My kids can deal with a storage box and leveling sand. Get used to it kids. We're poor.

Visitors