My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The 10 lb Challenge

OK you guys! It is now May 23rd. I want to loose 10 lbs before our next reenactment event. Those corsets that they wore back then are killing me :) They have to be super tight before my dress will button, so I figured that if I lost 10 lbs, then the dress would be easier to close, and the corset could be looser. ANYWAY, who wants to take the 10 lb challenge with me?

The experts say that you should loose 2 lbs per week for a healthy rate. My goal date is June 22nd. Thats a little more than 2 lbs per week, but only like 2.4 or something like that. So, who's up for the challenge?

9 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

I want to lose 10 lbs(actually 30!! ha) by July 11th..Dawn is having a pool party wedding reception!

a said...

I've never heard of a pool party wedding reception! I guess that's something skinny people do :)

Madison McShinsky said...

I mean June, not July...

Lyn said...

Stay away from Oregon and you'll be fine! HA Madi says it's hard to lose weight at mom's house!

Chris & Stephanie said...

It's WAY hard to loose weight at your parents house! Too many comfort foods! :o)

I'm in with you Beth!

Anonymous said...

Funny you should mention this because this week I decided to go on diet too! I've already lost 2 or 3 pounds this week. Plus, we (the east coast Hartys) think that I have grown in height by a few inches. And due to that fact I've also LOST inches around my waist. :D I'm so happy. hehe

Becky said...

I'm in...I'm with Madi though. I want to lose 30...I'd be extatic with if I lost 35 but I'll take 30. Do you have any good ideas???

Lisa said...

I need to loose 30lbs! (those darn kids! :) So I'm in! I already started though, 2 weeks ago. I lost 5 lbs so far. 2lbs a week is about the right amount to loose if you do it right. I eat 200 calories every 2 hours, 6 times a day. I exercise on the tredmill for a 1/2 hour, 6 days a week, and weights 3 times a week. So it definitly works if you put in the time. : ) It has taken me 2 years to get motivated enough to stick with a plan.

I am not sure I can loose all 30 lbs by June, but I'll still do the challenge with you! : )

a said...

Yeah! So we have Me, Madi, Adrienne (my sister in law), Stephanie, Becky, and Lisa! Much cheaper than Weight Watchers, eh?

I walked on the bike trail with the kids yesterday, but didn't go today. Maybe we'll go after school.

Visitors