My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Wednesday, May 30, 2007

People at the Picnic

The guy in the blue shirt is our bishop, Bishop Visser. His wife Tracy is across the table in the white shirt. The lady next to her in the pink is Michelle Browning, and her husband is next to her. The guy standing up in the olive shirt on the opposite side of the table is Mirko Polyak.



Here's Denise Dodd, and a few of the young women I'll be going to camp with!


Eme!


Joe, I, Joy, and Jim


Joe, Joy, and Jim. Yeah, say that 10 times real fast!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picnic was great, and we had such a good time. Thanks again for putting on such a good event.

Visitors