My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Sunday, May 06, 2007

Jimmy at the Campout

Jimmy and Chaim's Sister

Stay away from that fire, silly kid!

What a cute pose! Nice smile!

This was a nice pic of Jim too. Isn't he a big kid!

Close up!

Is that your drink?

Ha! I loved this pic!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Captain Chug-a-lug! He is also very cute with that funny little grin...not a typical grin per say for him, but I like that picture

Madison McShinsky said...

Looks like he got caught! ha cute boy!

a said...

He drank everyone's drink all weekend long. I don't think he was ever thirsty!

Visitors