My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Saturday, March 24, 2007

Silly Faces at Lunch

Here's Pirate Tom. Ahoy matey!

Here's Eme making a funny face with the green ballooon!

And Tom with an Apple Face.

Joe's tonsils!

Jacob didn't want a silly face, just a nice on to show Aunt Sue.

And Jimmy is always silly, even if he isn't trying.

2 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

Those are some fun faces!! Such cuties!

Anonymous said...

Your mother emailed the website to me. Your babies are getting so big. It's hard to believe how fast the time goes sometimes, isn't it. It seems as if you all are doing well.

Visitors