My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Friday, March 16, 2007

Naked, and Happy!

I took off Jimmy's diaper last night, and told a big kid to go and get a new one from his room. Jim took off, running and smiling all the while. He'd stop, grab his nakie stuff, and run some more. Then, just for fun, he started to spin around. Eventually, he got really dizzy. Then it was even funnier to watch him running. He veered off to one side, and fell down. Silly silly kid.


Between the naked baby, and the falling down, Jacob could hardly contain himself!


0 comments:

Visitors