My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Sick Kids over the Weekend

Jacob is getting better. This was taken on Sunday. Can you still see the remnants of Blue Cake from the Birthday party he went to on Saturday. Thats some powerful dye in the frosting!




Eme sure looks happy. She felt better for the most part too. Every once in a while she said that her tummy felt funny. I know how you feel Eme. It's hard to shake the yucky feelings of the stomach flu!




Since Joe got sick first, Joe also got better first. He was feeling pretty good on Sunday. Yah for Joe!


And Jim. Isn't he getting big!

0 comments:

Visitors