My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Sunday, March 18, 2007

Let's Burn Something

One of our favorite things to do outside, is to burn stuff. I'm so glad we don't live in a subdivision. We sure wouldn't be able to burn stuff then!


This is our Home Teacher, Aaron Lopez. He too, likes to burn stuff. He, though, lives in a subdivision. No burning stuff for him. He was so excited to come over and burn stuff with us. Aren't we simple people!

Everyone pitched in to get the stuff. There were a lot of boxes, and lots of cardboard, and lot of sticks. We had a nice fire by the time we were done.

Come over sometimes, and you can burn stuff with us too!

0 comments:

Visitors