My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Saturday, March 31, 2007

Pinewood Derby 2007

Wednesday, March 25th 2007 was our Pinewood Derby! We got there early to help set up the track, and get all ready. We had a great turn out. Us, the O'Briens, the Mendozes, the Roberts, and Enriques family.

Here are my men!


Jacob Harty - Webelos - First Place - The Tank


Thomas Harty - Tiger Cub - 2nd Place - The Swamp Ranger

Additional views of Toms Car - Isn't it cool!


More pics of Toms car


And yet more pics


Brent Harty - The Missouri Mini Ball


Bethany Harty - Flower Power


Emeline Harty - My Little Pony

Joseph Harty - John Deere

2 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

Your car is really pretty..did you win anything?

a said...

no, i don't make very good cars :( But they weren't too bad for 3 hours before the race!

brent helped the 2 oldest boys with theres a few days before, and I decided last minute to make some for me, and Joe, and eme.

Visitors