My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A Royal Family


Here's Tom. Everyone got $2. He chose a Wopper Jr. and a milkshake (strawberry).




And Eme. She also chose a Wopper Jr. and a milkshake (strawberry).




Joe Joe is so cute. He chose fries and a milkshake (chocolate).






Here's Jacob. He chose a Wopper Jr. and a shake (strawberry).



And here Jimmy. He won't eat fast food. So I got him cheese sticks, thinking he would like that. He does like cheese, after all. But alas, no, he doesn't like cheese sticks. But he did like his shake (vanilla).


And here I am. I must say, you would all be jealous of my lunch. Slim-fast bar and squished pear. Nice. That was fun. :)

1 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

mmm whopper jr.'s are yummy! Nice crown!

Visitors