My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Thursday, March 01, 2007

More Chicago Auto Show

Jimmy is sick today, and I'm finding myself with a lot of "couch" time. He wants to be held (which he never wants if he's not sick), and he wants his Mommy. I guess thats me :)




So, I might as well make this time productive. Here's a few pics that I didn't put on earlier.


Isn't Eme's face funny!

While this may look like an easy picture, it took so long to set up. The kids didn't understand the concept of the US Army with star in the middle, and people on either side of the logo. Not rocket science people!

0 comments:

Visitors