My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Friday, March 16, 2007

Our Trip to Walmart

Look at my cute new scale. It's in red, but other than that, it's the same. Isn't it neat. It goes up to 6 lbs, so I can weigh all my food and find out how much (or how little) I should be eating!
These are Jimmys new boots. They were only $3.00, so I got his size, and the next size up. I love a good deal! Jimmy's are black though.

And here are Joe Joe's boots. There from Cars, and they're snow boots. But he didn't care. It was Lightening McQueen!!!!

0 comments:

Visitors