My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Sunday, March 18, 2007

Jimmy Ouchie

Poor Jimmy fell down on Saturday and busted his lip. I went inside for 2 seconds to grab the camera, and when I get back out, there's blood everywhere. Come one you guys! No gushing blood for the pictures! I'm not sure what happened, but he was sure screaming. A paper towel and some pressure, and he was as good as new. Except now there was this hanging piece of dead skin stuck to his upper lip, and he just wanted to lick it all day. So all the pics of Jimmy were a little funny. Licking his upper lip. Good thing he's a trooper.

0 comments:

Visitors