My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Sunday, March 18, 2007

Lenny the Leprichon

Surely someone else out there does Lenny the Leprichon! No, OK, we're weird. I just thought that St. Patrick's Day needed a little bit more fun to it. We don't drink, so what else is there to do besides wear green!

Anyway, Lenny comes around on St. Patricks Day and plays tricks on the kids. He turns stuff in the house green. The milk. Or the juice. The bread. The pancakes. The toilet water. It's quite funny. Sometimes he leaves shamrocks on the things with a note that says "Gotcha". Not this year though. He must have been too busy.

The first year that we did Lenny the Leprichon, we told the kids that Lenny would be coming around and playing tricks on them. We also told them that you needed to wear green on St. Patrick's Day, or you'd get pinched. Well, Eme, being little, misunderstood, and thought that Lenny was this scary guy who would be sneaking into her room and pinching her. She was terrified. Nightmare and everything. We reassured her that Lenny didn't pinch people, and the tricks were good tricks, not bad tricks. After St. Patrick's Day, so got it, and loved it. Now the kids love St. Patricks day, and look to see what tricks Lenny will play next.

3 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

You're such a good mom! I don't think i'd ever think of this stuff! Good thing you were first, now I can just use your ideas!! ha

a said...

Lenny didn't come around until I had a kid old enough to appreciate it. We didn't buy xmas presents or bday presents until jacobs was about 3 I think. We're slackers really. But now, they're old enough to know whats going on, and you have to do it for the little ones too.

kinky sex stories said...

He told me that he wasgoing to do whatever he wanted to me from now on and I told himthat I wanted him to use and abuse me whenever he wanted, andthat I was his sex slave. He then grabs a marker andstarts drawing on my wifes cunt.
young boys sex stories
rape sexual assault stories
nifty pedo stories
femdom hoh stories
free adult erotic galleries stories
He told me that he wasgoing to do whatever he wanted to me from now on and I told himthat I wanted him to use and abuse me whenever he wanted, andthat I was his sex slave. He then grabs a marker andstarts drawing on my wifes cunt.

Visitors