My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Saturday, March 31, 2007

It Pays to Ask!



Check out all this free mulch that Brent scored for us! He saw a tree truck in the neighborhood, and ran out to ask what they were going to do with the mulch. They said that they just dump it. He asked if we could have it, and they said sure. They dumped it up our driveway. There probably 10 yards of mulch here! Sure, it's a little rough, but it's free. And it will look better than what we have out front and back now. We put carpet remnants on the areas that we wanted to mulch, to keep the grass off. The mulch will go on that, and look very nice, I think. Good job and quick thinking Brent!

2 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

What do you do with mulch?

a said...

We use it for "landscaping". I'll take some "before/after" pictures when we get around to doing it :)

Visitors