My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Santa's Pants

My sister sent us a Christmas box the other day, and in it was a new Christmas Outfit for Jim. She thought it could have been for Joe, but there's no way it would have fit Joe. He's just too bag. The pants fit Jim perfectly. The shirt, frankly, as a little tight, but will work for this Christmas. He's simply adorable in it.

Anyway, he thought that he was Santa. I don't know why. Maybe because it was the red velvet suspenders. Maybe it was the red and green plaid print on the pants. Maybe it was the bowtie. Whatever the reason, he thought he was Santa. His reaction was so precious, I had to get a video of the thing. Priceless



!

3 comments:

Madison McShinsky said...

That looks soo cute on Jimmy!...I mean Santa! ha

Unknown said...

You can't go wrong with suspenders and a bow tie.

The McCullough Family said...

How adorable! He is workin' those santa pants!!!

hey did you hear they have canceled Journey Man?? BUMMED! we are joining some others and sending NBC rice o roni!!!!

Visitors