My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Thursday, December 13, 2007

More Jib Jab Fun

Don't send a lame Starring You! eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!


Don't send a lame Starring You! eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth sweetheart, I haven't laughed this hard, well, since the last ones you did! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dang funny!!!! Please keep up the super blog activity!!!!!!! love ya!
Aunt Sue

Madison McShinsky said...

You have WAY too much fun with these! ha

a said...

I'm easy to please, what can I say? It was a great way for my kids to wake up this morning. They came downstairs, and saw the snowball fight, and thought it was hilarious. Silly kids.

Visitors