My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Saturday, December 08, 2007

Generic or Name Brand?

I go back and forth on this one. I really hate spending money, so the generic is always so tempting. But the quality is almost always inferior. Well, in the case of make-up, I've decided to go with the name brand.

While my parents were here, I decided to buy some generic make-up at the local dollar store. Cheap it was. Good, it was not. Look how white it makes my face look. And not good white, as in Snow White. Dead white, is more like it. Anyway, not so good.

So to fix the problem, I went to Wal-Mart last night, and bought some name brand make-up. Maybeline, I think. Not sure. Anyway, see how it smoothes out my skin. Much better. And I absolutely love their eye shadow combos. This one is Emerald something or another. Like it!


4 comments:

Chris & Stephanie said...

LOVE it! Wow, you are one hot mama! I agree - on makeup ALWAYS go for a name brand!
I tried the E.L.F. makeup (everything's $1) and I was somewhat surprised (the mascara worked pretty well), but still love the Lancome!

Beth said...

Ya...make-up is expensive and I always hate to spend a lot on something like that, BUT it does make a difference. And, if it's something we use EVERYDAY, it's not like it's a waste of money. To second Stephanie.. that second picture... BEAUT-EEE-FUL.

a said...

Thanks girls!

I've tried E.L.F before. I like their blush stick thingy. Super awesome! Don't know exactly what it's called though. Looks like an oversized thing of lipstick, with a flat end. Good stuff, though.

CSA Brent said...

My, you are so beautiful!!! I love you in white...maybe that's why I bought you that sweater!

Visitors