My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Sunday, December 09, 2007

Friends are Special

Here are a few of our Ohio friends. I love being in the church. It's so easy to make friends where ever you go. An instant set of friends!


Eme and Laura Tyre


This picture is hysterical! Jimmy loves Shirley. He talks about her constantly. And yet, when I put him near her for the picture, this is the response I got. From both of them. Sooooo funny!
Shirley is a Graham. Bro. Graham is a doctor, and they're moving to Utah on the 21st of this month. They have 7 kids, and are awesome. They'll be greatly missed!


Here's Joe and Jacob Graham (yes, another Graham). Joe really likes Jacob. They're in Sunbeams together for one more week.


And here's my friend Ashlee and her husband. Looks like baby Will is in there too. Or that's just a jacket. No, I think it's a baby.

3 comments:

Nathaniel said...

Haha, that picture of Jim and his friend is classic.

Anonymous said...

Great pic of that Ashlee...she looks stressed out or something

a said...

Hmmmm. I wonder why? :)

You were only in charge of that whole little production.

Visitors