My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Sunday, December 09, 2007

Lazy Sunday Evening

After getting the kids to bed, Brent and I are taking the evening off. He's playing some computer game, and I'm blogging and watching online TV. Have I mentioned that I like doing that. Anyway, after taking a picture of him at his game, I proceded to take a few random pictures of myself. I like to take silly pictures of myself sometimes. OK. I know I'm weired. Anyway, he looks over after about 4 flashes, and says

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing," I quickly reply.

I've been caught being weird. Don't you love me?






Don't you love my new apron? It's from Grandma Ida. Great color! And, she made a matching one for Eme. When it stops raining, I'll go and get hers from the truck, and we'll take our pictures together.

5 comments:

Lyn said...

You are SOOOOO your mothers' daughter!

CSA Brent said...

Even your weird pics are very beautiful, Sweetie Pie!

Chris & Stephanie said...

See, he DOES still love you!

I think these are so fun! You look a lot like Maddi in the last one!

a said...

Hehehe. I like making funny faces :)

Madison McShinsky said...

Sure, she looks the most like me in the dorky face picture! ha

Visitors