My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Valentines Day Words and Friendship Quote

OK, Mom, I promise that I'll get some real pictures for you on here tonight. We have Scouts, and I promise that I'll take some real pictures for you then. For now, here's 3 more word arts. One is for Valentine's Day, one is I Am A Child of God, and the last is a nice quote on friendship. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Tara said...

I love both of these Bethany, keep em coming! You're doing a wonderful job & I have no doubt that it'll be just a matter of time before you venture into the rest of "that photoshop stuff" :D.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I love your work! Thank you so much for sharing it!

I just found your site while searching for "I am a child of God" wordart for Sharing Time tomorrow. Yours is perfect! I'll be putting them on crowns for the kids.

propecia said...

Hello friend amazing and very interesting blog about Valentines Day Words and Friendship Quote I really enjoyed reading this blog and I would like to have any update about it, thanks for sharing!!

Visitors