My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Thursday, February 07, 2008

The New School Room

I'm sure you all know this, but we're temporarily in a Rental here in Ohio. It's a pretty small house, but TONS bigger than the Scout Cabin, so I can't complain. Anyway, it has a living room, and a smaller room off of the living room (maybe like a sitting room) that opens up to the kitchen, the stairs, and a small bedroom. Not much space, and a main thorough way in the house. That's where the school room was set up. Let me tell you, it was sure crowded. 1 table set up as a desk with stuff stacked way up high. 2 other smaller desks for 2 other kids. A microwave cart as a printer holder. 2 bookshelves side by side for supplies. And, we still had to walk through it, as it was our main "hallway".

So, one Saturday when Brent was busy working, I decided to rearrange the house. For anyone who knows me, I do this quite often. Funny, because it's so not in my personality type to like change. But hey, we all have our quirks. Anyway, I decided to move Jacob and Thomas upstairs with the other kids, and turn their room into a school room. The best part of it is, I can put up a baby gate, and keep Jimmy and Joe (mostly Jimmy) out! We moved a small love seat and bookshelf into the old school area, and have a nice sitting area.

It really works quite well this way. Now I just have to figure out a way to get all 5 kids to go to sleep in the same room at night....







.

1 comments:

The McCullough Family said...

That looks like a great set up!
I know what you mean about getting kids to sleep in one room, although it is just Jackson and Hannah, it still can be hard.

Visitors