My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Thursday, February 21, 2008

Jacob's Persuasive Essay (I don't care if I spelled it wrong)

When you go on vacation, do you like to buy toys? That’s what we do when we go to my grandma Lyn’s house. We also eat out a lot. Plus, we get to see our family. That’s always enjoyable.

There are some downsides to it as well. Usually, we don’t see them until the afternoon. Also there are no games. Finally, it takes a long time to fly there.

Grandma Lyn also buys us toys. Sometimes she lets us have 20$. We can acquire anything that is 20$ or less. We can get some really decent stuff, like one time I got a computer game.

It’s really exquisite to eat out. Our favorite is the golden coral. We also eat at McDonalds. Burger king also isn’t a bad choice.

The main reason is we have the chance to see family. We live extremely far away, so we don’t see them a lot. Papa Steve is pleasant and it’s always good to be around amusing people. Nicky and I are good friends.

These are some reasons why this would make a good vacation. You get toys and eat out. Also you see family. You can see this is a good vacation.

2 comments:

Lyn said...

Way too funny Jake! ha

Madison McShinsky said...

Ha, sounds like a great vacation to me too!

Visitors