My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Hat / My Underwear





This is SO funny. It makes me laugh every time I see it. Grandma Lyn sent 2 new pairs of underwear for Joe, red and white NBA undies. Jimmy has decided that the red pair is his hat. Don't ask me why, I don't know. But, it's sure funny. What you are watching is Jimmy wearing Joe's undies, and Joe getting mad at him. HILARIOUS!


Just so you all know, these are brand new, never before worn. Not dirty underwear. Just thought I'd put that out there. Hehehe.

2 comments:

CSA Brent said...

That is quite funny! I wish I could have seen it happening, but that is pretty good! My Hat, No my Underwear! Classic Joe and Jim!

Unknown said...

Haha, that is good stuff. It does look a bit like a ski mask.

I must confess that Joshua and I used to wear underwear on our heads when we played, but we haven't done that in weeks.

Visitors