My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Friday, February 15, 2008

Take it or leave it!


So sad, but this could be just about any night at the Harty house. Since starting homeschool, I've been so pooped in the evenings, that unless planned out before lunch, I don't feel like cooking. I need to get my menus going again. Then, I just take out what needs defrosted at b-fast, and already know what I'm cooking. I'll get right on that.....

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Cereal is awesome. It always reminds me of the guys in Nothing But Trouble that got kicked out of the house because they ate too much cereal. Bobo and something I think.

Visitors