My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Saturday, February 09, 2008

Thanks Heater Guys!

Thanks to the heater guys, for bringing us chocolates when they were done fixing our heater. What a nice thing to do. The kids were so excited. We sat on the floor and divi'ed up the loot!

Thanks again, Heater Guys!






blogger is being dumb, and I couldn't get the rest of the photos uploaded, so I decided to post what I had. When it decided to play nicely with others, I'll put the rest of them on:)

0 comments:

Visitors