My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Thursday, February 07, 2008

Fancy Sandwich Party

I love how with children, you can turn the ordinary into the extraordinary. Take yesterday's lunch, for example. I didn't want to make anything for lunch that was gonna be too much work, but I knew that the kids were getting tired of Peanut Butter and Jelly. So, I made PBJ, Peanut Butter and Butter, Bologna, and Tuna sandwiches, cut them into triangles, arranged them each on their own plate, and put them on the kitchen table, at varying heights.

Then, I called them all in and told them that we were having "fancy sandwiches" for lunch. They were so excited. Hehehe. So funny.






4 comments:

Lyn said...

Sister Anderson would be so proud of that display!!

The McCullough Family said...

Great idea! It is so true, mixing it and making it fancy is so fun!!!!! Good one Momma!

Madison McShinsky said...

I like fancy sandwich parties too!

a said...

Hehehe. It was a good time :O

Visitors