My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Monday, May 01, 2006

Science Experiment



Here we have Mirko Polyak, doing a science experiment in our back yard. I don't speak science, but let me see if I can figure out what he told me. Soda is made by putting sugar and oxygen molecules together, or something like that. It's loaded with sugar, and can't possible fit anymore. When you introduce new sugar into the equation, the oxygen molecues have to let go, so that the sugar can fit in. If it's under pressure, it explodes up the top. Mirko suspended a candy on a string into the soda, with a small hole in the top. He said it took about 10 seconds for the reaction to start, and then a mist of soda happens. It was pretty cool.


0 comments:

Visitors