My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Little Baby Daddy?


OK, this is weird. This is what happens when you have 5 kids and a husband who works late into the evening, and there's nothing good on TV. Isn't it funny though. I was switching out backgrounds on a picture of Tom and Joe, and Jacob wanted me to do one for him. I thought that this would be a riot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Visitors