My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Thursday, May 11, 2006

Old Navy Sandals












Jim was having a grand old time sitting on the floor, eating my old navy sandals. He'd hold them up to his face, look at them really seriously, study them, lick them...It was really funny.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Visitors