My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Monday, May 08, 2006

Happy Mothers Day


Happy Mothers Day, to Grammie Harty, Grandma Lyn, Grandma Ida, and Grandma Mavis. If you look on here early, you'll see your present. Look for them to either be delivered to you, mailed to you, or picked up at your local rite-aid!

We love you and are glad that you are a part of our lives!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Visitors