My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Thursday, May 11, 2006

Pisza or Babel?

I put the kids in this pic for perspective. It really doesn't do justice to the enormity of the laundry pile.

See the arch behind the laundry. see how it fills more than half of the space. That arch is huge. Anyway, I'll get to it later today. I need to take another antibiotic, and my pain meds are due soon. That must be why i'm getting this terrible headache!

It never was really gone, it was only medicated :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Visitors