My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Cheese, Broccoli, and Carrots



OK, I must admit, Jimmy likes food. He's gobbeled down everything that we've ever given to him. We finally found something that he doesn't like. It's a Stage 3 food, so that may have had something to do with it, but he gagged, and spit, and whinned, and made funny faces. So we relented, and dumped it. He seemed much happier with his rice cereal and juice. Silly boy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Visitors