My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Thursday, May 18, 2006

Lazy Day at Home


Ok, so it's never quite a lazy day, but we were at home! We're trying to unpack after being packed up for the last month. Now the question is, where did all of this stuff go? It's not quite fitting in the way that it used to! I'm sure we'll make it work though.

1 comments:

Beth said...

Bethany!! I was so excited to get your comment and find out you have a blog too! It's a great way to check up on eachother. ;) Cute pictures and cute family! I'm glad to see that you are doing so well.

Visitors