My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Wednesday, May 17, 2006

What A Scare!


Today, when we were finally finished cooking dinner, and ready to sit down, we discovered we didn't knwo where Joe was. We looked in every room, every closet, the bathrooms, outside, downstairs, upstairs, everywhere we could think of. He was simply not there. After about 5 minutes, I was almost panicked. Finally, we found him, curled up in a ball with his coat, at the foot of Jake and Toms bunkbed, sound asleep. What a scare he gave us all!

0 comments:

Visitors