My Site Is Full

We're moving again! Well, not physically, but my blogger account is full, and I'm moving to a new blog location.

Click here to go to the new, improved, and totally awesome Bethany Harty blog. OK, you got me. It looks just the same as this one. Can't fool you :)



CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY NEW SITE!!!

















Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Photoshop Kids



I just love my Photoshop Home Edition. It has so many errors, and it doesn't often work, but I know how to work it. I really would like to take a real Photoshop class, so that I knew how to use the real one, but they'll be time for that later! For now, enjoy these nice colored pictures of my kids.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Visitors